The new graduate student orientation is now available. Please complete the orientation by October 1, 2021.
Information for Incoming Graduate Students
Incoming graduate students should first review the information provided on UCI Graduate Division's webpage for admitted students. Additionally, incoming students should review the Social Ecology Academic Services page for details regarding tuition and fees, the Social Ecology Graduate Handbook, and other campus resources.
- Domestic students: please review and complete the Pre-Arrival and Post-Arrival checklists.
- International students: please review and complete the Pre-Arrival and Post-Arrival checklists, specifically for incoming international students
UCI Virtual Graduate Welcome and Orientation
August 23rd through September 17th
Social Ecology Online New Graduate Student Orientation
Additional Online Orientation Events for Doctoral Students
- Social Ecology Statistics Boot Camp for Incoming Doctoral Students (9/13/2021 - 9/17/2021)
- Monday, September 13th, to Friday, September 17th.
- An optional, 5-day workshop for incoming doctoral students.
- For more information, email Director of Graduate Affairs, Jennifer Craig Welti.
- Teaching Assistant Professional Development Program (REQUIRED for all incoming PhD students)
- Check back for updates in mid August